What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored in a user’s browsing device. Cookies allow a site to improve its quality by monitoring information regarding its users activity, such as recognizing them individually to facilitate their next visits and provide a more efficient and personalized service. Cookies can’t harm your computer or mobile.
Cookies only have access to certain information such as previously visited pages, IP address and city, traffic statistics, visiting frequency and behavior, session length, and user’s browser or device. Cookies don’t have access nor collect any personal information such as name, surname, postal address or similar data.
Although cookies help us to provide a better service, they do not give access to any personal information unless the user provides it directly. You can accept, deny or delete cookies; however, most browsers accept them automatically. Also, you can change your computer settings to decline them, but if you do it, please note that you may not be able to use some of our services.
Types of cookies
Based on the owner
These can be our own cookies if they are generated by the website that is being visited, or third-party cookies if they come from external services or providers such as Google, Facebook, etc.
Based on duration
These can be session cookies if they stay temporarily in the user’s browser until they leave the site (used mostly for metrics analysis), or permanent cookies that will be stored in the hard drive during a certain period of time. The latter are usually used to remember language and registration data.
Based on purpose
· Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies allow the correct browsing of the website, accessing to requested services and ensuring that the content is correctly and efficiently loaded and displayed.
· Technical cookies: They allow the user to use certain navigation options and features such as session identification, traffic control, data communication, content storing or sharing content through social networks.
· Personalized cookies: They allow the user to access the website according to characteristics based on certain criteria, such as language, browser type, local settings from where they access the service, etc.
· Analysis cookies: They allow monitoring and analyzing the user’s behavior by collecting data such as navigation type, most visited sections, language, etc. The collected information is used to measure the website’s activity and improve its contents and technical performance.
· Advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the management of advertising spaces on the website and social networks based on audience segmentation, frequency and context in which the ads are displayed.
For more information, you can check the Cookies User Guide by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www.agpd.es.
Which cookies do we use?
This website uses its own cookies, whose purpose is remembering the user’s preferences, such as the cookies acceptance. Also, we use them to collect and process data from the site’s forms including the newsletter and contact.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options. However, please bear in mind that disabling or deleting cookies may affect the performance of certain sections of the website and app.
You can find information on how to do this related to the main browsers, in the links listed below: